The new coursebook for the WJEC Welsh medium French GCSE exams.
- a combination of Welsh and French reading questions, similar to those used in the exam.
- literary texts and translating to Welsh.
- a variety of styles of questions for listening exercises.
- picture cards with practice questions, including role-play tasks and possible conversation topics, to prepare students for the different aspects of the oral examinations.
- written tasks which have been carefully structured and French translations.
- grammar boxes which outline key grammar points that the students should know – There are also sections of “grammar in context” with exercises as well as a vocab list and summery of grammar, including verb tables at the back of the book.
- a useful word list based on the exam specifications.
- practice exercises which include extra sections for extra language practice or more challenging questions.
Also available: CBAC Ffrangeg – Llyfr Athrawon (teacher’s book) (click here)
Authors: Louise Pearce, Bethan McHugh & Chris Whittaker.
Publisher: Crown House