This reader is comprehensive, varied, stimulating and up-to-date with reading materials for learners of Welsh at intermediate level.
It is ideal for learners who already posses a knowledge of essential grammar and vocabulary and wish to extend their knowledge of the language through contextualised reading materials.
Suitable for use in class and as a part of independent study.
• Extracts of modern literature and newspaper/magazine articles
• Vocabulary lists for quick reference
• Short grammar explanations of any complicated structures
• Initial consonant mutations marked typographically
• Comprehension and discussion questions
• Full answer key
Level: Canolradd and above
Author: Gareth King